A Long Hiatus

Its been a long while since I've updated this blog. Strangely enough, I've had blog posts saved as drafts ready for publication since the last time I posted (Sept. of 2011). Real life got very busy between work and some other things going on, then the holidays came along, and before I realized it several months had slipped by without any posts.

Whether there will be any interest in a blog that has "gone dark" for so long remains to be seen. However, the gaming bug always bites even after lying dormant for a span of time, so I'll forge ahead and maybe a few folks will find my meanderings interesting enough to check in from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog on the Borderlands is for the discussion of First Edition & various other incarnations of the Original Games created by Gygax & Arneson, "clones" based on these games, & 3rd party gaming material made for these games. Other games may be referred to on occasion as the site admin sees fit. Please keep comments civil, free of foul language, & within the parameters of the subject matter.

If you are not interested in First Edition, this blog is probably not the place for you to comment.